Securus Technologies is a privately held technology firm whose goal is to improve and modernize prisons. The company provides services such as telecommunication solutions, data analytics, and information technology. Securus Technologies’ clients include correctional facilities, law enforcement agencies, and public safety agencies.
Recently, Securus Technologies published comments from their customers on the use of technology to solve crimes. Most of the comments were positive and showed that the company’s products are being embraced. The comments were retrieved from letters and e-mails collected countrywide from prison officials. According to Richard Smith, CEO of Securus Technologies, the firm strives to develop unique products on a weekly basis. He also added that the company receives letters and e-mails from their happy clients regularly. Below are comments from satisfied customers who thanked the company for its innovative technology:
- In a case that involved a corrupt prison official who was suspected to be dealing in contraband, Securus Technologies assisted greatly. It aided in extracting information from the suspects’ phone calls, which resulted in the arrest and prosecution of the corrupt staff member.
- Securus’ new technology recorded phone call conversations made by prisoners about their drug business. These recording helped correctional facilities to detect and prevent crimes from occurring.
- One correctional facility thanked the company for its technology solutions that facilitate improvement public safety.
- Some prison officials expressed their gratitude to Securus Technologies for its investigative tools that have helped in solving crimes.
- Securus Technologies reporting data has helped prevent entry of contraband into the prisons.
- Investigative tools have assisted in providing evidence in the event of harassment cases.
- Securus “convert alert feature” aided in an investigation that led to the arrest of a suspect.
- Securus phone technologies assisted in an ongoing case about a shooting event after the prison officials heard the lies that the suspects were planning to present to the court.
- The sheriff’s office thanked the company’s LSB software that has helped in recovering contraband.
- The company’s “investigator Pro” and the LSB services have assisted in solving crimes in the correctional facilities.